Thursday, June 24, 2010

I’m not a bad blogger

I’ve just been really busy.  At the beginning of June, my in-laws informed my husband and I that they would be visiting in 2 weeks.   So I spent that time attacking my home like a crazy person.  I never got around to spring cleaning until then. 

I don’t think that I’ve cleaned that much since I was nesting. 

And now, my in-laws have left 2 days ago and I’ve still neglected my blog.  I’ve visited all my blogs that I read and entered numerous giveaways.  Right now this may be my favorite…

057Photo by Deb Robertson

Deb at Works In Progress is giving away this quilt.  She made it with vintage pillowcases and isn’t it just yummy?  Visit and leave some comment love.  

And I want to share this picture from my last few days.

DSC_0245  

DSC_0271

name

No comments:

Post a Comment