Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spring is Finally here

In Alaska that is.  And that is why I’ve been away so long.  My husband was lucky enough to get a week off of work so we spent it together as a family. 

I of course got some great pictures in the mean time.

DSC_0755

 

DSC_0754

Of father-daughter conversations over sidewalk chalk…

DSC_0753

Our loyal guard dog Saylor

DSC_0747

Of course not all of the time was spent outside, I completed a baby quilt using the Verna quilt kit.

DSC_0759

DSC_0760

 

But the most exciting thing happened today!  I finally got my books from Crafters Choice Book Club. It only took 2 1/2 weeks so you can probably sense my excitement.

DSC_0765

Unfortunately though, the local fabric shop (the only one within 300 miles of me mind you) has been closed the last 4 days.  Which is putting me behind on my Pinwheel sampler Quilt along over at PS I Quilt.  We are supposed to be basting, quilting and binding this week and I can’t get any batting. Grrrrr….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment