Saturday, May 8, 2010

O Happy Day!!

So I went to the post office this morning and waiting in my box was a little slip that said…”sorry we missed you” .  So I went into the office and to my suprise…a tiny box for me.

But what’s inside the tiny box you ask?  Why this little piece of vintage photo equipment…

DSC_0775

That’s right, I’m officially a Ttv photographer.  My little Kodak Duaflex IV took this picture right off the bat

DmeetN

Of course I haven’t built a little dark box contraption yet but this is so exciting.  A whole new world opened up to me today. 

If you want to learn more about ttv (through the viewfinder) photography a good place to start (and see better examples) is here on flickr. 

I’ll post little tidbits as I learn and I hope you’ll share little tidbits with me.

 

Freda

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment