Friday, May 7, 2010

Can you hear them?

I live in Valdez, AK and each year the town holds the May Day Fly-in.  Bush pilots from all over the world gather here and show off their birds and compete in a flour bombing contest, and shortest take off and landing competitions.  This being my first May in Valdez is my first Fly-in so my daughter and I may travel out to the airport to join in the small town festivities.  Take my camera you ask?  Of course!  I may even get to use my new little 70-200mm lens!

But on the subject of cameras…I just checked the tracking for my most recent eBay purchase. A Kodak Duaflex IV!! And it’s here!  But I have to wait until 9am to go pick it up from the post office.  I can’t wait to get started with some TTV Photography.  I’ll add my flops attempts to my flickr

So I signed up for the Sew Mama Sew giveaway day.  Still have no clue what I’m giving away but I have a pretty good idea.  Hope to see you back before the giveaway though.

 

Freda

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment