Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Cleaning

So have you started yet?  I just have.  I took a few minutes during the Oscar’s commercial breaks to organize my desktop.  Yep, just starting small.  Well maybe that’s an understatement, it was quite full of random things.  Of course it was to avoid more tedious jobs but hey, I’m a mom and I want a break! 

This also gives me time to think about new items for my long neglected Etsy Shop.  Like a nifty case for your Nook, Kindle or similar sized e-reader using a tutorial by Christina at the Sometimes Crafter.  

DSC_0489

Neat little guy isn’t he?  Look for different fabrics in my etsy shop soon.   Another goal for March, try to post here more regularly.  What helps you stay on top of blogging regularly?

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment