Thursday, October 21, 2010

Citrus Star

Things like this are making me neglect my poor house.

DSC_0664

But in my defense, being crafty is way more fun. The husband on the other had will probably not agree.  He’s been away to Anchorage for the week and well, our house looks like it’s been taken over by a 20 month old.  Her toy corner has now spread to the entire living room and well, there is a sink full of dishes that need to be washed, mostly sippy cups may I add. 

The Citrus Star is for the Scrappy Hoops swap, I wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out with the colors but I’m glad I went with it.  The name?  Well, turns out the Kona cotton solids were Tangerine and Lime.

Well, maybe I should get some housework done.  I’m sure my husband would appreciate a clean house more than an awesome craft.  Then again…

Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment